Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 27 - FaceTime

Taylor and I face timed today. I know it was my first time. We tried Skyping but it did not work. Marian and I tried it later and it worked but I think it did not work with Taylor because I had not put in my phone number. It would ring and we could hear each other but no video. Oh well who knows. FaceTime works just as well and it was a blast actually seeing her when we talked. We are going to have to do it more. I need to try it with Jonas. 

It was a challenging day. Jonas and Keri got some horrible news. I found out I have to move into a new office. That office is freezing. Not going to make for a fun work day. And I cannot find parts to fix my shower.  Enough bitching for now. 

It was my first timeFaceTime-ing as well. It definitely was a nice change to be able to see mom and even better to not have to keep saying huh because of the phone reception. 

It's definitely been a whirlwind of emotions the last few days to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment