Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30 New Office and donating to a sister


Today I began moving into my new office. Nothing new about that except this office has a window. I have not had an office with a window since 1988. It would be exciting but this particular office has the reputation of being colder than an iceberg. Since the previous occupant moved out, the door has been shut otherwise the rest of the office gets about fifteen degrees colder. Really looking forward to working in an igloo. We have ordered me a new heater and it will be nice to see outside.




View from my office window.

Today I (Taylor) chose to donate to a sorority sister who was taken too early in life. She was diagnosed with cancer earlier this week and passed away only a couple of days later. Although I had never met her, she seemed to have had a huge impact on the chapter I was a part of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment