Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 29 - YouTube dancing and unpublished book

With the bitter cold and snow, it has been challenging to come up with a first. Tonight I got Marian to agree to help me. We pulled up YouTube on the TV and learned to do some dance moves. We learned the hustle, the electric slide, the Cupid shuffle and finished it up with the cha cha shuffle. The dog joined in. A fun time was had by all and we learned we are not good at it but we can have fun looking like idiots. Now we are laughing at all the past Super Bowl commercials. My favorite will be the 2011 Volkswagen one with little Darth Vador starting the car with his mind. They just showed this years Volkswagen and I was crying it was so funny.

One of my favorite things about mom's post is when she said the cha cha shuffle. Isn't she adorable? (FYI mom it's the cha cha slide) 

Today I chose to read a book my therapist has written about marriages. It's not even published yet. It's pretty cool to say you've read a book that isn't even published!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment