Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 11 - speaking to a stranger and manicure

Those of you who know my mom know just how amazing she is. If I had one wish it would be that more people had the opportunity to know her and experience just how wonderful she is. I get some qualities from her. Being introverted and somewhat shy around strangers is one of those. Mom doesn't tend to talk to strangers (and frankly neither do I). So she decided day 11 she would. On her shopping trip to Hobby Lobby, she did just that. As she says, it wasn't as bad as se thought it would be. As someone who takes after her in that aspect, I must say I'm proud of her! 

I didn't do anything as cool as that. I wanted to feel a little girly and pretty and took the opportunity of the day to go get a manicure. Not just a typical one. I gt a gel polish manicure. Which I've never had before. It's supposed to last 2 weeks, keep the shine and not chip. So we'll see how it goes. 

Here is a shot of the very light pink I chose (and a shot of my beautiful Christmas present from josh). 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment