Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 9 - pandora, jumbotron and pregnant bellies

Well day 9 has come and gone (as I'm writing this close to midnight on the 11th). 

Mom took it easy and created a new Pandora station. (I'll let her fill in the artist it was based around when she starts writing). 

I on the other hand set out to be on the jumbotron at the Preds hockey game. Now, in a situation like that, you aren't guaranteed it'll happen. So I had to come up with a back up plan just in case. In steps my SIL (Andrea). She's pregnant an due in early/mid March. Well my memory is telling me I've never touched a pregnant belly and actually felt the baby. So that's what I did. I felt little baby Tylen and his booty! Crazy! Then not long after a smidgen of my face was on the jumbotron at the game! Good night overall. Would have been even better had the Preds actually won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment