Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 7 - twitter world and green smoothies

Well day 7 brought on a new social media world to Mom.

Mom joined the Twitter world! (Go follow her @lynn_sykes). As of today (Jan 11) she's got 6 followers, and is following 61 people. She's only tweeted once, so lets all encourage her to do it some more!

Day 7 for me brought on a new kitchen appliance! Josh (the husband) bought me a Ninja for Christmas. I finally broke it out of the box and decided to make/try my first green smoothie! I mixed up frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, water and spinach. I must say, it was rather tasty! I didn't drink all of it because I wanted to save it for breakfast the next morning. Most filling and delicious smoothie I've ever had.

Here are a few pictures of the smoothie process.

Mixing water and spinach.


Mixing everything together 


No comments:

Post a Comment