Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14 - Be the Match and pay it forward

Day 14 was rather exhausting for me (Taylor). It started off with a meeting at 8:30 and an event at work that lasted until after 8. Working non stop that long is exhausting! But man do I love my job! So after getting home around 9 I still hadn't done a first for the day. I decided to do some google searching and see what I could find. Well this is what I ended up doing. 


I registered online for an organ and marrow transplant list! I'm pretty excited. Once you register, they send you a test kit to get samples. 

Mom did something that I absolutely love when it takes place and I've always wanted to do it but never have started a chain of it. Mom stopped by sonic on her way to work to get one of our favorite drinks... That's right.. A diet cherry limeade. She graciously paid for the car behind her. 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment