Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 24 - happy birthday!! Watching some firsts and zappos for fat calves

First I have to wish my son a Happy 30th birthday. I cannot believe it has been 30 years. He grew up to become a wonderful man that I am so proud of. 

My first today had to be something easy cause I am still fighting this stomach virus. I decided to watch some things for the first time:
   Classic movie "The Miracle Worker" with Patty Duke and Anne Bancroft
    Reality TV - "Monster In-Laws" - I had never even heard of this show but I watched all of season one. 
    Broadway show - "Million Dollar Quartet"

That is all for me today.

Taylor here! Happiest of birthday wishes to my big brother as well!

Today has a special story. Going back to this weekend when we sent a stranger a gift from their registry: I got a message on Facebook from the girl I sent my gift to. She was so appreciative and said she couldn't wait to tell her daughter how she got her first stuffed animal :) she plans to do the same thing for someone else! It was such a sweet and touching moment reading the message. 

On to today's first. Josh and I had planned to try a new restaurant. We bought either the Bell Buckle Cafe for somewhere in Nashville. But thanks to his work being so unpredictable he decided we would go tomorrow instead. So that left me at close to 8pm with no first having been done again. I've been on the hunt for some mid-calf boots that fit my fat calves. I discovered a few days ago that zappos.com lets you pick the circumference of the boots you need. So I bought a pair of boots for the first time using zappos. Here's to hoping they got when they get here! Oh and they have free next day shipping!! 

Here is a shot of the boots. Cute huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment