Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 - pineapple casserole and Siri

Taylor here. With 2 days of new restaurants failing, I accomplished my 1st for today by 8am. 

We had my grandmothers family reunion this morning in crossville. I decided to make pineapple casserole for the occasion since we all have to take food. 

Backstory- when I first started at CFA almost a year ago (cray) I was invited to
My boss's house for dinner. His wonderful wife made this delicious pineapple casserole and I've been craving it like crazy recently for some reason. I think it turned out amazingly in my opinion and I'm excited for leftovers. 

Here is the recipe if you're interested:
http://www.cooks.com/recipe/n10qs4nn/pineapple-casserole.html

Lynn here. I am surprised Taylor did not write about my first today since she had such a good laugh over mine. I got a new IPhone this time with Siri. While driving to Crossville for the reunion, I played with Siri. I had her call Taylor and then send her a text. I find I enjoy talking to my phone and having it do all the work. (Taylor sidenote: I had tons of laughs at how much fun she was having with Siri. My mother is a nut!)

And about the casserole, I dislike pineapple so I did not care for it, but everyone else raved about it. I would recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment