Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22 - bucket lists

Twenty-two days into our challenge and still loving it. It is exciting and challenging every day to find a first. I decided yesterday what I would do today - finally write down my Bucket List. I have had an idea of things I wanted to do but had never written it down. It was actually harder than I thought. You are staring at a blank sheet of paper and suddenly you cannot think of a single thing. I started with travel. That was easy because I have not traveled much. Too busy raising my wonderful children. Now they are grown with families of their own so it's my turn. I have started. I got my passport and went on a cruise, and then finally made it to Washington D. C. I have taken some drawing classes. I surfed the internet and looked at other people's list to clear up my writer's block. A lot of what I found I was not interested in or have already done. I found some things though and there is space for more. Hopefully this year I will be able to mark through some.


I decided to copy Mom's idea today. It's always good to have your bucket list written down. So I wrote mine on my phone and will transfer it to paper soon. Here ya go :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment