Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 10 - willies and o'possums

Mom and I had pretty much the same idea when it came to our firsts on day 10. We both tried new restaurants!

I'll let mom update you on her experience at Willie's. I'm not even sure where it is or what kind of food they have. 

Josh and I headed to what we thought was a German restaurant here in the boro. We know there is one in Nashville (which I'm sure we'll hit up for one of my firsts), but I was told there was one on the other side of town from us. So we headed out for dinner. What we got was a hole in the wall Irish pub inspired place. Really cool decorations and the staff even wore kilts. I'll have to recommend this place to anyone who likes placed like that. Exceptionally wonderful food. Josh had a beer, we split an app with fried pickles, fried mushrooms, and fried cheese. I tried it all but only enjoyed the cheese haha! We each had a meat and 2 sides. We got out of there for about $50 including tip. So not bad. Here are some shots of dinner. Didn't want to look like a fool an take pictures of the place. So it's just food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment