Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 23 - Instagram and handwritten letter fail

I don't see a Day 23 so I guess Taylor did not blog yesterday. I was coming down with a stomach virus (thank you very much Marian). Since I was feeling so bad I decided to go for something easy - I joined Instagram. It is amazing to me how much social media there is out there. So far, Facebook is still my favorite.

Mom would be correct. After I did my first last night I promptly caught up on my shows and went to bed. 

My first yesterday was to write a handwritten letter and send it snail mail to someone. I chose one of my best friends who now lives in Washington. I came across a few pictures from our freshman year we had taken so I mailed those too. But now as I write this I realize I had done that in the past 10 years. So does that mean I epically failed at the task??? When josh was overseas I mailed him letters and care packages all the time. Well crap! Oh well. Can't go back and redo yesterday :-( 

I think writing a friend is different from writing your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment