Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28 - Reviews on Amazon and molten lava cake

It is hard to come up with a first when you are stuck inside on a snowy January day. The south shuts down when it snows and today was no different. I buy a number of things on Amazon and I never review them. Today I reviewed some of the books I had purchased. Only the ones I like though. :)

I (Taylor) can attest to the south shutting down when it snows. It's a bit ridiculous. Today has been a lot better than the past few days for me. I haven't seen my best friend in a really long time. So she and I treated ourselves to a best friend date night. We heade to get manis and pedis and then went to dinner. My first comes from dinner. I first purposefully only ate half of my meal so I didn't indulge too many points (for weight watchers) but then we sat so long we decided to eat some dessert. If you've never tried their new Reese's molten lava cake.... You must! It's delicious!! We've never had it before and decided to split it. So I blew my diet on that alone but it was worth it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment