Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 151 Yarn Crawl and Leaf Greens

Today for the first time I started on a "Yarn Crawl". There are twelve yarn shops that have banded together and for the next three weeks you have to visit all twelve. You get to register for prizes at all the shops plus a grand prize will be drawn from all the passports who have stamps from all the shops. I stay away from yarn shops because they cater to knitters and most ignore crocheters, which I am. I dislike knitting. I find it boring. But I decided to do the yarn crawl because it could be a first. Today we went to Mountain Hollow Farms in Tazewell. I had never been to Tazewell. The shops was so cute. On our way to the shop we spied a discount fabric shop, so we stopped on our way home. It was a great day.


Today after breakfast with Jess and josh at IHOP, Jess and I went to oprymills to do a little shopping. While there we decided to eat lunch at the food court. We stumbled upon this build your own salad place. We opted to eat there instead of the usual Japanese. It was actually pretty tasty. I had spinach with craisins, mandarin oranges, chicken and Parmesan cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment