Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 179 Bojangles and Black Jacket Symphony


So I (Taylor) had a bit of a morning. I woke up 10 minutes before I had to be at work. Thankfully I was just meeting with our other marketing director so he didn't mind. But I did stop by and get some coffee and breakfast. So at Starbucks, I ordered the hot version of the coffee I wanted. Which normally wouldn't be a horrible thing. But our air has been out for a week now so all I wanted was iced coffee. Then I headed to Bojangles. I have had their "grilled" chicken before and it was disgusting. That should have been my first sign not to go. My second should have been the 2 strikes against me already this morning. Well I chose to get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. First the person taking my order was a complete witch. Then I almost drove off with out my food but when I did get it and started eating it, it tasted as if it had been made about 3 hours earlier. It was ice cold and absolutely disgusting. Never EVER will I go back to Bojangles. Lesson learned. Don't go to another chicken shack and expect anything close to Chick-fil-A! 
My first today came about because I took Lu Ann's advise and did not say no when an opportunity presented itself. This first started earlier in the week when a coworker of Marian's offered her free tickets to see a show of a group doing a concert where they did the entire Pink Floyd album "Dark Side of the Moon". I had never heard of this but thought what the hell. The group, Black Jacket Symphony is made up of musicians that are specifically picked according to what album they are doing. They were wonderful. I cannot wait to see them again. Other albums they do are Fleetwood Mac's Rumors and Michael Jackson's Thriller. The theatre was sold out so they are popular. If you get a chance, go see these wonderful musicians.


No comments:

Post a Comment