Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 177 Knockout roses and Nashvile Dancin'

First let me say...I (Lynn) am NOT a gardener. I love flowers and plants but I do not enjoy yard work. Not my thing. That being said sometimes you have to do it to make the yard look good. This past winter was so harsh, three of our bushes in the front died. I needed something to put there. Some friends suggested knockout rose bushes. Apparently they are easy to grow. I bought yellow to match the front door. So hopefully soon I will have something that looks like this:


So my first today was planting a new bush in my yard. Wish me luck.

My (Taylor) first involved a couple of things. My first first involved showering at the gym. Never done that with the purpose of actually showering to go some where. Not just showering to get chlorine off of me from the pool. My next first involved going to Nashville Dancin' which is a free concert on the riverfront in downtown Nashville. There was a huge selection of food trucks that had I known they would be there I would have eaten from one of those instead of Subway for the 2nd time. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Brian, Ashlee, Bryson and the hubby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment