Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 165 Pfunky Griddle and Yarn Crawl final day

So I (Taylor) recently saw on Facebook where someone I knew went to the pfunky griddle in Nashville. I had never been there but I knew I would enjoy someplace like that for breakfast so I invited my group to breakfast. Unfortunately Chris, Mandy, and Andy couldn't go so it was Jess and I. She and I had a good time though. The concept behind the restaurant is like the melting pot. You cook your own food on a griddle that's inset into your table. (See photo below) after breakfast we decided to visit her parents. Just hours before they had a calf that was born so we got to go see the baby. I had never seen such a young calf. We also played some cards and walked the property. After a late lunh Jess and I headed back to the boro and went to Mandy and Andy's to play a game. We played pandemic (I believe was the name of it). This was a new game for us so I tacked on 3 new firsts for the day. Check out the collage of the day. 


Today was my final day of our yarn crawl. We headed up to Blountville first. I had never been there. Beautiful city. Then we went to Johnson City and Rogersville. That store was great. We ended the day in Gatlinburg and dinner at Bennett's BBQ. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment