Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 176 Meeting and new restaurant (plus a couple of others)

Today I (Lynn) was asked to run over to the office of my boss to pick up some checks. It turned into a get to know you session. He just kept asking me questions. It's nice that he wanted to get to know me better.

Today was a day for a productive work meeting me for (Taylor). Going on 4 days being closed and we've already been pretty productive. During our meeting we took a lunch break and headed over to a Chinese restaurant I had never been before. I had sesame chicken and I was pretty tasty. My 2nd first of the day came at the gym. I did a bit of cardio to warm my legs up and then I did leg day. After that I decided I need some relaxation time and I hit up the tanning bed (yes, I know it's bad for me). This time it was a stand up tanning bed which was a first. I actually liked it a lot more than the lay down ones because I don't sweat as much! 

And last but not least, I witnessed Vandy win their first College World Series baseball championship!! Josh said I shouldn't cheer for Vandy because they aren't one of "my teams". But it's like chearing for the locals! You've got to. Way to go Vandy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment