Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 169 Art Gallery and sushi & addaday


Today I got to see my art work hanging in an Art Gallery. I belong to a small group of art quilters who meet at the Fiber Arts Blount Art gallery. This month they asked us to display some of our work. We have been working as a group on a "word" project. Every other month a member will pick a word and each member will make a 12 inch quilt inspired by that word. Above is a picture of part of the display. I have never had my work displayed in an Art Gallery. It is quite an honor.


Tonight I went to sushi with some friends from work. I got 2 rolls I normally get and one that I had never tried. Couldn't tell you the name but it was delicious! It's the middle one seen in the picture below. 


I also went and got fitted (for the 3rd time) for running shoes. While there I discovered this brilliant contraption called Addaday. It helps roll out sore parts and knots in your body. My specific purpose for purchasing it was for my calves but it says it works on thighs and you back too. So I can't wait to try it! This is what it looks like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment