Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 155 BurgerFi and Dirty Minds game

There is a new restaurant in town. BurgerFi opened two weeks ago. I (Lynn) was really excited about trying it since burgers are my favorite. Tonight I met a friend and her son for dinner. You can get all types of burgers, hot dogs and ice cream. The fries can be made a bunch of different ways. The best part about the fries - you can get them well done or limp. The food was great. They also serve beer and wine. This is going to be one of my favorite places.

Tonight we headed to one of my best friends houses for dinner. We almost always play games when we're together and tonight of course was no different. We broke out a game I've had for a while but we've never actually played. It's called dirty minds. You read 3 clues to the opisite player (or team) and with each clue they can guess what you're describing. The clues however have very dirty connotations so it makes your mind wonder. It was definitely an interesting game for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment