Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 153 Yarn Crawl day 3 and clean eating/cinnamon apples

Today we visited 2 local yarn stores. I am really surprised by how nice the store owners are being to a crocheter. The shops were lovely and the yarn, well I had a hard time not buying it all. I will be visiting these local stores again. It has opened my eyes to new yarns. I also joined ravelry.com. It is a website for knitters and crocheters.

Today my goal was to "eat clean." I found a blog called Funeral for My Fat about clean eating and how to transition to it in 5 weeks. Week 1 was adding fruits or veggies to every meal. I managed to achieve that today. She has a dessert on her blog about some "baked" cinnamon apples. These are DELICIOUS! Here is the link to the recipe. Seriously like eating apple pie filling. And I LOVE my apple pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment