Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 168 3-d movie and Cliff Bar

Today's first for me (Lynn) was taking a friend to see her first 3-D movie. My friend, Carol, really wanted to see Maleficent. She has had a very trying year. Her husband has been struggling with health issues. I wanted to make sure she saw this movie and the first showing after I got off work was 3-d. When I told her she got excited. The only time she had seen anything in 3-d was at Disney World - The Muppet Movie. We all loved the movie. A must see.

Giving another shoutout to Funeral For My Fat - She mentions on many occasions how she eats Cliff Bars. I've heard of them, and Josh even eats them sometimes. So while shopping Sunday I noticed they were on sale. So I decided to pick some up. I figured if I didn't like them, Josh would eat them. Well, I ate my first bar today. It was the chocolate chip one. It definitely wasn't my favorite. BUT it wasn't awful. So I'll keep trying out the different ones I bought in hopes I'll find one that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment