Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 157 dance fitness with Jessica and West Side Story

So I was trying to figure out what my first should be tonight. I had worked about 8 hours and I had to go back again tonight to do some decorating. I decided to get a little fitness in since I skipped the gym. I had been watching some videos on YouTube by a girl name Jessica in Knoxville. Her videos have become a huge hit and I've wanted to try them. So that's what I did tonight. They kicked my butt! 

I have not heard about the videos Taylor tried. Sounds like something I need to look into. My first tonight was seeing the play "West Side Story". My friend, Carol, has been involved for many years in the Tennessee Valley Players. TVP is a small group of people who do plays each year all with local talent. This year's play is "West Side Story". I have never seen the play, or the movie. The actors were amazing singers and the acting was pretty good. The dancing, however, was a struggle especially for the guys. It was fun though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment