Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 166 Orange is the New Black marathon and Ezekiel Bread

I (Lynn) had a lazy day and watched Orange is the New Black all day. And I mean all day. I believe I have a serious addiction.

I (Taylor) had to make a trip to the grocery store. I hadn't gone since before Josh left for Mississippi and that was about 2 weeks ago when we went. I was pretty proud of my shopping trip. I spent a bit too much, but I got some awesome new things. Back to the clean eating "diet," I bought some organic milk, more tofu shiritaki noodles, and my first for the day - Sprouted Grain Ezekiel Bread. This bread is found in the frozen organic section of my Kroger. I read about it on the blog Funeral For My Fat and she swears by it so I really wanted to try it. So I bought regular sandwich bread and cinnamon raisin english muffins. I can't wait to try them!

Here is a link to what the bread is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment