Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 160 Knitting and a new book

Years ago I tried learning to knit. (Lynn) Since starting the yarn, it has stirred up the desire to learn. Tonight I used a book to teach myself. I figured out the casting on and how to do the knit stitch. I could not figure out the purl stitch. What I learned was I need to take lessons. I learn better when I take lessons. I am going to call one of the yarn stores tomorrow.


When I (taylor) was getting my dinner I figured adding new toppings to my chipotle burrito bowl would be my first. Then I decided reading one of the 3 new books I bought after my workout would be my first. The book I couldn't put down tonight is called "things I wish I knew before we got married" by Gary Chapman. There are definitely A LOT of helpful tips that I'm really looking forward to implementing soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment