Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 178 Kirkenburts and Under the Dome

Tonight we (Taylor) celebrated josh getting his job back with the railroad. He had heard that a local place called kirkenburts was pretty good and we had never had it before. So, we gave it a shot for dinner. I had the smoked pulled pork sandwich with green beans. Josh had rib and wings. Neither one of us were really in love with what we had so I don't foresee us going back. But you've got to have some unsuccessful trips to new restaurants right? They can't all be delicious! 

My sister Marian suggested we watch Under the Dome while we did some more work on her room. I had heard of it but didn't know anything else about it. It was a joint effort by Stephen King and Stephen Spielberg. It is about a town and one day a dome just appears over the town. I LOVE this show. I watched all of the first season by Saturday afternoon.  The next season starts June 30th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment