Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 156 Orange is the New Black and not crying

I (Lynn) could not think of anything new to try today. It has been an exhausting week with 3 of 7 people in my office on vacation. We have been working so hard to keep up. I have been hearing about a new show on Netflix called "Orange is the New Black". So I gave it a try. I watched the first episode. It was okay. I will probably watch another episode because it is hard to tell much about a show with one episode. 

So it may not seem like much but tonight was a victory for me. Josh and I have been together going on 5 years. Since the very beginning he's gone away for trainings, deployments and drills. Excluding drills (not all drills but most I them) I've always cried when he left. The shortest his training has been (excluding drills) has been 2 weeks. The longest was a 6 month deployment. With every extended training he's left for, I've cried. And cried for a couple of days to be honest. But today I didn't. Now don't get me wrong, I'm very sad he's leaving but I'm proud of myself for keeping it together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment