Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 171 Cleaning and preparing to close a store

Tonight my sister, Marian allowed me to help her start opening boxes and finally clean out her sewing room. We did some major renovations to our house a year and a half ago. Marian was so overwhelmed by the amount of stuff she had, she had never completely unpacked her boxes. She has that "hoarder" need to hang on to everything, so her allowing me (who throws away everything) help her was big.

You know, it's not easy to have a business open on it's last day before a major remodel happens. That's what took place today. We constantly ran out of products which sent a lot of us to othe Chick-fil-A stores to borrow items and to grocery stores around town for last minute things. I started at 8 helpin get things we needed and after a dinner break I spent another hour and a half doing the same. It was definitely a whirlwind kind of day before we close for a month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment