Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 150 Apple TV rental and Awkward Moment

My first today was a twofer. My sweet son and his lovely wife gave my sister and me an Apple TV for Christmas. Today we used it to rent a movie - a first. The movie we rented was Xmen: First Class. My sister is a fan of the series. I had not seen any of them. The only comic book movie series I always watch are the Iron Men because they are funny. I enjoyed the Xmen though. I think Marian suggested this because she needs someone to go see the new Xmen movie with her.  I enjoyed it enough to pay to see the new one.

Tonight Jess and I had a date night. She picked up some little ceasars and a movie with zac efron in it. Something like the awkward moment I believe was the name of it. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't a movie I would watch again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment