Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 142 Rash and Jennifer Chiaverini

I (Taylor) have apparently developed some sort of rash all over my body. The only "rash" I've ever had that I recall is chicken pox. This rash is awful and it's from head to toe on me. I don't know if it's a heat rash or some kind of allergic reaction. But this sure isn't flattering looking at all!



My first today began a few weeks ago. One of my favorite authors, Jennifer Chiaverini posted on Facebook that she was going to be in Knoxville during the month of May and asked if she should have a book signing. I was so excited that I commented and said yes. I also gave her the name of my favorite  locally owned bookstore, Union Avenue Books. She took that advise and tonight she was at my favorite bookstore. She read a passage from her latest release, answered questions and then she signed our books. She was delightful! Funny and personable. I had the best time. Mom went with me and she also had a great time. So my first was helping one of my favorite authors appear at my favorite bookstore and I got to meet her.


My signed copy of her latest book.


No comments:

Post a Comment