Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 143 quilt give back envelopes and rotisserie chicken

Today was the first day the Quilt Show was open. I spent the morning preparing the "give back" envelopes. When the entrants arrive Sunday to pick up their quilts, we give them an envelope with the judge's comments, a show book, a list of the winners, their ribbon if they won one and their check. I stuffed those today. I have never been involved in giving back the quilts because I have always been busy with other duties. So my first today was preparing the giveback envelopes.

I've (taylor) had my fair share of chicken. It's probably one of my favorite foods along with shrimp. I mean come on I work at Chick-fil-A for goodness sakes. I will say, I don't believe I've ever had rotisserie chicken from a grocery store deli. So that's what was for dinner tonight. It was quick and cheap but definitely on the bottom of my chicken list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment