Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 125 New App and Mexican food

This week's first are going to have to be easy and quick. I am under deadline to finish 7 quilts by Saturday. I have the binding on four, so hopefully it will all get done. Anyway today I downloaded the Couch to 5K app today. I have used the program but never the app. I think the app will make it easier to start the program again. I need to get my running time back up so I can run a 1/2 marathon hopefully this fall.

I (Taylor) downloaded the app as well, but I've used a form of it before when training. It definitely takes the guess work out of the timing for the running vs walking since it tells you. You can listen to music and it will chime in and tell you what to do. Very cool! 

Now on to my first. Mexican food isn't a first. I love Mexican so I eat it often. My first tonight was enjoying some delicious home made (by josh) enchiladas. They were DELICIOUS!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment