Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 123 Nashville craft fair and Raffle tickets

After a 4am wake up call to do a delivery for work, I (Taylor) headed to my sororities 45 anniversary brunch. Then came my first. Jess, her sister Amanda and I headed to centennial park to the Nashville craft fair. I'll just say this, we were all way too poor to afford anything there. We also decided we need to take up crafting ugly things or photography to make our money! I will say this, it was a beautiful day to be outside though! 

Here is a small section of the booths. 

My first today was selling raffle tickets at the Quilter's Road Show. The QRS is held each year at the Heritage Center in Townsend, TN. People bring in their antique quilts and they are evaluated and put on the quilt index. I have been there the last three or four years but this was the first time I sold tickets. It was a fun day and I met a lot of interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment