Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 126 training session and Quilt Show ribbon

Tonight I had a free training session set up at my new gym. I'll say I'm glad it was free because it sure was a big waste of my time! After he talked to me about my past experience in the gym and my goals he set up a plan for me. Well he showed me one exercise and went and talked to some other client so I was left by myself for a bit. I never saw the actual plan but I got to do some weights which I haven't done in a while so that was nice. Glad to be back in the gym though!


This is the ribbon I made for our quilt show. Tonight was the first time I got to see it completely finished. I made the round part at the top and then someone else in the guild put it all together. I think it turned out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment