Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 130 Antique store and strawberry picking

You know how you drive by a store a hundred times and think, "What a cute store. I should stop." But you never do it. On the way to Mom's and Taylor's, there is a store called Rocking Horse Antique Gallery. Every time I go by, I say I want to stop. Today I was meeting Taylor and Jess to give Jess her quilts so I went early and stop by this store. They had some really cute things and the prices were reasonable. I even bought something.


I (Taylor) told you my first today was exciting. At least for me. Josh and I went this morning to a local farm called Batey's Farm. They have a field of strawberries that you can go pick from yourself. They provide the bucket for you and you pay by the pound. Here are a few countries from the adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment