Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 134 Flaringitis and class for work

Well I (Taylor) had somewhat of a day off today. I did some work, but being sick and not being scheduled to work a position in the store, I took full advantage of the day and slept in and then went to the doctor. Now, I was convinced that as a child I had strep throat all the time. According to Mom (that confirmed it with Aunt Mary) I never had strep. I guess I just remember some really bad sore throats as a child. And even worse, the strep test! Well today I was diagnosed with flaringitis which is apparently swollen tonsils, but it's not the strep kind. So I got prescribed an antibiotic to take for 10 days. No biggie right? WRONG! These pills are freaking horse pills! It hurts to swallow spit. What makes them think it's smart to give someone with a sore throat horse pills?? Crazy to me!

I am sorry poor Taylor does not feel good. It is so hard on a Mom when one of her babies is sick. Feel better soon baby girl! I spent two hours in class today learning how to buy things at work. I know nothing about purchasing but I am trying to learn because it will make me better at my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment