Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 137 PJs all day and strawberry banana bread

Today was my (Lynn) day to try and get everything ready for the quilt show. It is not unusual for me to spend the day at home in my pajamas but today I actually went out in them. Went to the bank, Marian's office and the Chinese restaurant for food. All in my Pjs. I just could not spare the time to put on clothes.

Tonight I (Taylor) decided to do some bakin. We still had about half our bucket of strawberries left from last weekend and 4 very ripe bananas that needed to be used before they went to waste. So I opted to make some strawberry banana bread. It's still cooking in the oven (at 11pm central time). To say I'm exhausted after working so much this week is an understatement. But I'm really excited to see how the loaves turned out. I made one for our friends Christina and Chuy and then one for josh and I that has chocokate chips in it! Yum yum!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment