Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 138 Newspaper article and church outside

I (Lynn) was interviewed a couple of weeks ago by a reporter from The Maryville Daily Times about our quilt show. Today the article came out. I am quoted throughout the article and the quilt pictured was mine.  I am famous! Lol

If you look at me (Taylor) tonight you would without a doubt tell me I had been out in the sun today. And that would be a true statement. This morning we had church outside all thanks to a special visit from Angus Buchan. Angus is amazing and he brings a large following. So church was moved outside. We had a mixture of sun and clouds throughout the entire service but I sure did get some sun! Here is a shot from where we sat. 


And here is a shot of some awesome clouds. You can't really tell but how the sun was peeking thru it caused a red white and blue effect on the cloud. 



No comments:

Post a Comment