Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 96 climb Nashville and riding on bus with 40 strangers

Back in January, I (Taylor) bought Mom and I indoor rock climbing passes on LivingSocial. Unfortunately Mom wasn't able to make it up to use them before they expired for a few reasons. So Josh and I decided to do a first together today and use them. I've confirmed the fact that I don't like heights even when I'm attached to something I know will catch me if I fall. Needless to say I didnt enjoy it very much. Josh, on the other hand, seemed to have a lot of fun. 


Mom is on a short blog hiatus as she is on vacation. She'll update when she gets back :-) 

Mom is back. Today's first was riding on a bus all day with 40 strangers. I went with my sweet Mother and older sister, Karen on a week long vacation to New Orleans.  Little sister, Marian was going to join us but she had to go to California for business. I don't really care for riding on a bus for traveling. It makes me feel confined and I like the control of driving myself. Mom really wanted us all to take this trip together so I went. Riding on a bus with a bunch of strangers - not fun. But I got through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment