Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 116 banana pudding and Family girl day

On the way back to Mom's house from my cousin Jenn's baby shower, my aunt and I were talking about homemade banana pudding. So we decided to call my Granny up and get her Mom's recipe and we were going to make it. So after a trip to the south Knoxville walmart, aunt Mary and I made our delicious homemade banana puddin! 


My first today was spending the day with all the girls in my family - Taylor, Keri, Tuesday, Graycie and Marian. We went to my neice's baby shower which was so much fun. Then we came home, Taylor and Marian made banana pudding and then we played the Big Bang game. We had so much fun and it was nice to spend time with my daughter-in-law without my son. It gave me a chance to get to know her better. It was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment