Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 107 Yarn Crawl and standing up for myself

I have done quilt shop hops in the past. That is where you visit a certain number of specific quilt shops during a limited time period. They are always fun. Well I discovered they have yarn crawls. Same idea as a shop hop only yarn instead of quilts. Today I signed up to do a yarn crawl during June. I hope it is fun.

I've grown a backbone as I (Taylor) have gotten older. I started to stand up for what I believe and put my foot down for a lot of things. Well today I stood up for myself at work. As we all know I've been sick all week. I had no choice but to go into work for a few hours this morning but was scheduled to be on register during lunch. I knew that wasn't going to happen. So after being told multiple times I was needed up front I put my foot down and said I didn't need to be in front of customers being this sick and I left to go to the doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment