Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 109 Tums and donation to local singer

Today I (Taylor) headed to MTSU with the cow and another team member to be part of the Blue and White (spring scrimmage) football game. We had some down time so I bought everyone some lunch at the concession stand. I had a hotdog that later decided I needed to pay for it again in the form of horrible heart burn. I'm not really even sure I've had heart burn before but my first today was eating a Tums. It was pretty gross to be honest. Still hasn't kicked in to help either unfortunately b

I am a little behind (Lynn). Allergies have had me down all weekend. My first today involved this delightful young musician I have discovered. Her stage name is Emi Sunshine. I saw her first one afternoon while walking downtown on Market Square. We stopped and listened because she was that good. You can find YouTube videos of her singing. Her music is bluegrass, gospel and country. She has gotten so popular, she appeared on the Today Show. I love her music and have been following her on Facebook. I found she was trying to raise money to travel to a music festival. Today my first was donating to that fund raising effort. Check her out. She is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment