Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 115 Being silly and I found the dress

My sister and I (Lynn) went out for ice cream. I told her on the way there that I did not have a first today. While we were sitting in the store eating Madonna's song "Vogue" came on and Marian started doing the vogue. She says this could be your first, do the vogue with me. I started laughing so hard, she says or you could pee yourself while eating ice cream which made me laugh even harder. We ended up laughing so hard we made quite a scene. So my first today - creating a scene at the ice cream store and having a huge belly laugh with tears, snorting and weird facial expressions.

So after a 3 hour drive I made it home to Mom's house for the weekend. I still hadn't done a first for the day at it was after 9 local time. So we decided to watch a TLC show called I found the dress. This particular episode was where they had a huge sale on their dresses. Brides lined up the night before to get these cheap dresses. I'll admit it gave me anxiety to even watch the show. There is no way I could take part in that event in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment