Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 118 Conquering fear and mind blown

Today I (Lynn) conquered my fear. I was a gym rat for a number of years. I loved going to classes at the gym and sweating. I went almost every day. Then I got sick. My thyroid stopped working. I was so tired I could not work out. It caused me to start putting on weight. That caused my RA to flare. Then I got planters fasciitis. I gained more weight. For about 4 months I did not go to the gym at all. I was afraid to go back. I had put on so much weight I was embrassed for anyone to see me. Tonight I conquered that fear and went back. So my first today - conquering my fear.

As I was about to post my first for the day, josh turned on Hannity. Im chowing down on my first (JIF Whips - the chocolate pb kind) and a woman by the name of Daryl Hannah popped on to chat a bit. I knew I had seen her somewhere but couldn't figure it out. Josh said one movie and I knew that wasn't it. So I made him google it. A walk to remember was where I knew her from. THEN I saw steel magnolias! Holy batman she played Annelle in steel magnolias!! My mind = blown! Learn something new everyday! 

By the way, the whips isn't awful. Tastes more like peanut butter than chocolate which I was a bit sad about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment