Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 95 No Dishes and Barre Fitness

I (Lynn) have a problem. If sweet sister Marian does not get something done when I expect it to get done, I will do it myself. Then I will be mad at myself for doing it. Marian's alarm did not go off Friday morning and she had to rush out the door without doing the dishes. (It was her turn.) in the past, I would have done those dishes. But not this time. Good for me! I put them in a trash bag where they will wait for her to get home. Now we are both happy.

Sweet Momma standing up for herself :-) today, I got up an went to a new fitness class. I bought a groupon a while back for a barre fitness class. So I finally took my first class this morning. I actually really enjoyed it. I was a bit nervous because I had to go by myself which I don't enjoy doing but the class actually challenged me more than I had anticipated. Definitely looking forward to my other classes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment