Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 110 Holiday trip and Easter adventures

Lynn here. My first today marks something off my bucket list. I have always wanted to use one of my holidays from work and take a trip. Today I booked a holiday trip. So excited! I love to travel.

Today was a long, Warren family filled day. We started off with 7am breakfast at Cracker Barrel, 8:30 church service, lunch at Legends, and then off for some golfing. I didn't golf. I did what I do best which is riding around in the cart. My firsts you ask?? Eating lunch at Legends. It's a steakhouse in Smyrna. It's not too bad. I didn't enjoy my chicken but my sides and the bread was good. I also learned a very disgusting trick to make a baby poop. Needless to say it looks very uncomfortable but it worked! 

And I must add, if you ever want free entertainment, go golfing with the Warren siblings. The pure competitiveness is hilarious! 

Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment