Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 112 New Place to eat and princess ball

I needed a first (Lynn) today and since I am still under the weather, I decide to try out a new place to eat. With no place in mind, we just headed down the road. We found a little place called China Wok in Seymour. The service was great and so was the food. We will be going back there again. See it pays to just drive with no idea where you are going.

Tonight was a night that I've been looking forward to for over a month. A lot of planning and preparation for my biggest event at work. We hosted a daddy daughter princess ball at a local country club. We had about 300+ people throughout the night come to our event. It was such a special night and a wonderfully humbling experience to get to see dad's and their daughters bond. 

Here is a picture of the awesome team that made this night happen. 


And this is one of my favorite pictures from the night that I've seen so far. 




2 comments:

  1. Great Daddy/Daughter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an absolutely amazing experience and such a touching night :)

    ReplyDelete