Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 111 Steroid inhaler and compliments

Today I took myself (Lynn) off to the doctor to find out why once again I cannot talk. Turns out I have allergies and bronchitis. One of my treatments is a steroid inhaler. I have never used an inhaler so this is my first for the day. I am not sure I did it correctly but I did it.

Today I ran around like a crazy person getting every last minute detail taken care of for our big event tomorrow night at work. I was in major need still of a photo printer that printed 4x6 photos only. I had a really annoying experience with the local Best Buy on Friday but I wanted to give them a second chance. So I called to see if they had got any in stock over the weekend. The woman I talked to put me on hold for about 3 mins and came back and said they did. I let her know what happened Friday and I asked if she for sure had one and she said yes. So I headed to the store and when I got to where they were there was no printer in site so I got a bit ticked off. I asked a sales associate about it and it turned out the woman I had talked to took it to customer service to hold for me. Then I asked the same woman that saved the printer about extra ink and paper. She went on a mad hunt for a good 5+ minutes for extra paper and ink and sure enough found some. I don't usually express my gratuity for things like that but I definitely let her know just how much that meant to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment