Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 94 "Serenity" and Fat Moes

As everyone in my family knows I am challenged by electronics. I have never figured out how to work a VCR. Now we have a Blue Ray player which I have no idea how to work. In an earlier post, I learned to put our Amazon Prime Account on our TV screen. Last night I used our Netflix account to watch the movie "Serenity" on our TV. It was a good movie. I am sorry the TV series only lasted one year and that they only made one movies. So that was my first today - using Netflix to watch "Serenity".

Sweet little Momma :) tonight I got a text from one of my best fiend's husband to see if Josh and I wanted to go to dinner. We went to this burger joint called Fat Moes. I've live in Murfreesboro for about 9 years now and never been. It was much better than I expected. It's not the prettiest place but it definitely had some yummy food! And the burgers are huge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment