Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 100 new coffee and semi nude woman walking down street

I've got into the habit of drinking a cup of coffee on my way to work and I take full advantage of my keurig. A while back josh and I were grocery shopping (always a bad idea) and we got one of those k cup things where you put your own ground up coffee in it. I always use the k cups that already have coffee in them. So I finally broke that out and had some French vanilla 8 o'clock ground coffee this morning. It was delicious! I'm very excited I discovered this little thing. 

By the way... We made it to 100 days!!! Only 265 more to go! (Holy crap that's a long time) 

Today we spent the afternoon in the French Quarter. They were having the French Quarter Festival so there were tons of people on the streets. Every corner had someone playing music. People were walking around in all kinds of outfits. I was standing by myself (everyone else was in the bathroom) and a young woman walked by me. She had on high heels, fish net hose, short shorts and a feather head dress. I had to look twice but sure enough all she had on above the waist was red paint on her nipples and a fleur de lis painted on her back. She was carrying a tip bucket. She was walking slowly, staring straight ahead like she didn't have a care in the world. You just never know what you might see.

No comments:

Post a Comment